Follow Me!!

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Short story


End is a very abrupt stop to something good and also something bad. What you want to end has always a new beginning to begin with. I never thought I will end my life like this, but finally today the end begins.

Dec 14 2008, 6 pm

“Hi, this is Tamanha Saha, reporting live from Palace Ground, Bangalore. Here in front of me you can see the crowd which is going wow for Rahul Dixit New Concert, Jaag. Most of them have been waiting in line for the ticket at least 24 hours before. And mind you the decoration, the settings are incredibly gorgeous and eye pleasing. Rahul Dixit as you know is a famous Singer of south and especially of Sandalwood, has sung many of the famous songs like “ Manina Gombe”, “Neenilada Neenapu” and so on. The Crowd here is waiting in a tip toe with such an enthusiasm, which has never been seen before in decades for any other concert. Masi, will get back to you when we are on the start of the concert and that surly will be at around 9 clock Pm, so until then tats it from me, Tamanha with Cameraman Satish Koshik, TV 10”

Finally I got a seat near the 1st hub which was pre-occupied by many top Reports who had come to witness the most happening concert of the decade and also some to telecast them. I wanted to be a Journalist from my childhood, I knew it and that was all in my mind. And once achieved, I had an aspiration within for a long time to report something out of place. And here is a chance which will make my career high above my horizon. But now more than that I have got the opportunity, for sure to embrace my true identity to the people who think I am of no good. I had to make a core decision on what I had aspired and what I need to do now. It’s a challenge is what I feel but nothing can stop me now, because I believe in what others cannot, and what others think when they say they are the Allah’s son. Let this show start and I will be dignified as a true Allah’s Follower.

Dec 14 2008, 9.15pm

“Rahul Dixit New Concert, Jaag has come to an end with a huge disaster and loss, not only to Garden City Bangalore but also to the whole nation. We have lost the very famous Rahul Dixit, the all time singer of the South and along with him it has been estimated to be around 50,067 people dead and 25,560 is in there critical bed and rest around 18,000 people injured. A Wise Terrorist Attach is what the Intelligence has tagged this attack because of the unpredictable scenario arise. TV 10 Exclusive Reporter Ms Tamanha Saha is the mass culprit of this Attack. She has been said to be involved with Pakistani Terrorist group IAS. With a witty mind she made sure all the arrangements are made as per the plan and placed her as a suicide bomb when the program started. What a shame for the family of Tamanha and also TV 10. I am outside PM office where the discussion on the current situation is been under study. Relief plans for the …………”

No comments:

Post a Comment