Follow Me!!

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Peace begins with a smile #Colgate360GoldMornings

When we look back at the years, which has slipped away, it brings in all the sweet memories to our mind. But these years also tell us that we have crossed some key milestones & we are getting older year after year ...

I am in my early 30 with a new role, 'mother' & a heart stopping challenging career in which I am still struggling!
All this is prompting me to look back what I missed and sometimes, scares me of an unimaginable tomorrow.
 
It's a fact that we need to be prepared for; but is scare an answer? 

Of course not..

From the time I have known myself, I have always tried to follow a thumb rule, "tomorrow is an aspiring day"...

What we missed today, we can try it tomorrow. And in those tomorrow the most positive hours are the morning. These mornings are always clean, smart and as an engine which ignites when we start the key; it's that pleasant push  which when starts well, always ends well. I always believe that morning ray of light which falls on my bed makes me kick myself into my life however worst was my last dark night.
 

Golden Morning -

These simple good morning now has changed to golden morning due to my sweet son. He has been energetic ever since he was born & it only motivates me to be more and more active. Ever since his arrival, it has made me even more aspiring as its not only my husband's duty, but mine too in teaching & guiding him to become a good human being. Its a hard job indeed but when I see his innocent face, it gives in the power to complete it. 

Also, I can say utterly coincidence that his name is after the creator of morning i.e. Aditya.
 
Aditya :)

Mantra on #Colgate360GoldMornings -

Major set back in this world is the missing of unconditional kindness. Hence, for a few of us, at times, as small as a smile can make a morning 'gold'.

We need to come half away by having a good heart, mutual respect and unbiased sacrifice. The other half is done by the golden toothbrush by Colgate called the 'Colgate 360 Charcoal Gold' which shines your teeth and make you look even more adoring. 

Another factor which relates to  #Colgate360GoldMornings is my blogging spirit. Ever since I have started working, its been a materialistic life. Blogging just makes life to be simple and relaxing. It also allows me to be kind and tender which unfortunately is not allowed in this real life. 

Hence my mantra, comparing the Gold standard of Colgate is to be kind and keeping smiling as "Peace begins with a smile"

 -Prathi


image source - Colgate page

1 comment: