Follow Me!!

Friday, July 16, 2010

Time Pass


Time Pass
Originally uploaded by prathima.holla
My time pass will usually differ from one art variety to another. There was 1 whole week which I did not knew what art to pick.

hallola mom gave this idea and I completed in 4 days. It has come out good, compare to the last time I did. I should say i have learnt from my old artistic ideas.

Some places the thread for a particular color was empty :( , so just used my creative head and came wit this :)

Some places , I hav used woolen threads and some the normal cross-stich Anchor threads.

I got a rating of 6/10 from my bro. Anyways I enjoyed doing. It really took my bored spare time neatly

Prathi

7 comments:

  1. is it a painting? You are talking about "thread" .. did you use java to draw it ?

    - jag

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ayapa showed d g8t software brain..;-)..na its nt painting..its called stitching..here i hav used straight stitchs..computer guys wount understand:-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great talent u have there.... Maybe sum day in future we wud be visitng ur art exhibition... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) thanx suresh,...ya if i organise one,..it ll be in manglore and surly ll say :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Prathima,

    It looks good, i understand the amount of Hard "Bench" work behind this. :)

    ReplyDelete