Follow Me!!

Friday, September 18, 2009

Confusion and confusion's conclusion



Its so confusing when it comes to intelligence and beauty

There is always the search for intelligence and beauty, but there is never a search for ugly nor dumb. Have you ever thought of it! What is the definition of intelligence or beauty, and what is concluded as ugly , dumb.

During my school days, i used to learn new things fast and used to question/ ask doubts on the same with my mom. My mom sometimes wouldn't be able to answer some of those silly question/s and i, used to land up tease her saying "you are so dumb mom".

But it is not so, she is very intelligent, she never says give up. If i ask her some questions which she is not able to understand, she tries to go through several magazines and finds the required information.But yes sometimes she does act dumb and immature, which makes me irritating.This is not to be mean to my mom, but i just can't understand what i should be looking for and what i should be acting as.

I thought i was intelligent, but i think i am not. My IQ is around 110 i feel which indicates normal intelligence and i handle all my sudden alarm's of my life very intellectually, But even then i say m not so intelligent enough. I might be wrong on the conclusion of my definition of the so called intelligence but for me intelligence should help in getting our task done, and mostly it never happens so, at least not in my case. My deepest desires which is hidden beneath cannot be solved by my mere intelligence. Then what's the use of it!! or is it so that i am not so intelligent enough!!!.

Never the less i don't know where is this intelligence comes from. Is it from the heart or from the brain.Mostly the scientist concludes that the intelligent is from the brain but tell me guys, have you ever got 100% in any of the exams just by using your brain, i mean until you put both your heart and mind on it, i think 100% result is not achievable.Isn't it so!!! But When my heart says yes my brain says no and vice versa.And the confusion stays.

Then comes beauty,.........ha one term which is not at all prathima friendly...hee hee hee. I am not beautiful. A direct statement but it doesn't mean i am ugly. I am tagged to be cute. Beautiful signifies elegance and a response which gives a emotional touch and u go wow all around where as cute is delicate and mostly pass by moment.

Here Beauty means the one which should be tagged with intelligence to make the final substance "perfect ". Mainly people seek for beautiful things even though it might not be so intelligent. Glass stuffs are so Beautiful but they are not so intelligent enough; when it thrips down from the table, it will break. And also To stay beautiful you need undergo lots of pain or maintenance.

But only beauty is not useful. It gives a mere satisfaction in front of all but inside it is vast dissatisfaction. Its just a useful stuff for popularity nothing much of a help hand when comes to usefulness. When i search things, i need it to be beautiful.This is what i thought. but then one day i saw something which was very beautiful but was not impressed to buy it. I mean, does it concluded that i am not so beauty freak :) is it!!

Confusion Confusion Confusion!!!

Conclusion of this confusion is if i have that intelligent, i need to use it to make the desirousness come true just like....... holding a star in my palm.But when i want to find out intelligence in substances, which i come across i sometime don't know what's wrong what's right, what's true, what's false, but when your heart and mind says OK is that not what is right, is that not what you want!!.

But i feel not always does it works, mainly people believe in seeing things rather than believing on feelings.

The beauty within cannot be adored so easily if it is absent outside.But when there is a mixture of Intelligence it will be splendid and the part where you are not beautiful will be vanquished enough.

I think i will end this for you to think about.Because surly i am confused :)

Prathi

No comments:

Post a Comment