Follow Me!!

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Dancing!


Hi All,




The coming week we have a talent show in our company, especially in our building...




I suddenly have got that spirit arouse so that i make my 9 years of experience to let it go out and touch the stage which is of course dancing!


i had joined Bharatanatyam Class when i was at around 1st std. and it had been along with me thought my school days.


But when once i stepped to college, i just came to a conclusion that we need to concentrate more on studies rather than the so called hobbies and hence dance was always set aside when it tried to poke out from the desire world. And definitely it worked; my grades where always up!!


So i never knew whether i was wrong or right!!


Anyway now after joining to my work place after my graduation, i needed a refreshment after that stressful work loads. And simultaneously the door opened again to my dancing world.


My Guru's Senior most student is here in Bangalore, and she teaches Bharatanatyam to kids.


I am no more a kid, but she never say no to teach , if people are interested in learning dance. And also since she knew my mom and my Guru; she definitely couldn't say NO.


With these kids, i don't mind whether i do wrong or right. I just be in my own way and i just enjoy the part that i am dancing :)


Yesterday, i learnt my dance for my stage performance and was easy too.


Hope my stage performance goes well.


An official Invitation to all, If you can make it or if you are allowed ;-) to my first solo stage performance after 8 years.


Do wish me good luck


prathi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment