Follow Me!!

Sunday, September 6, 2009

y i am unique!!

Uniqueness appears in many people. But i am special in comparision with all. Y?
Because

A. I don't drink tea 0r coffee.

B. I don't wear make up.

C. My bank account has money.

D. I don't eat junk food.

E.I act like a kid even now.

F.I have lots of freinds

G.I try to find out a way to get out of my sadness ASAP.

H.I like smiling

I.I scream a lot.

J. I always have a kind heart even to my enemies.

K. I like my Cats.

L.I failed in my 2 wheelers exam.

M.I am short, cute girl in my company.

N.I am talkative.

O.I never get satisfied with what i have. :)

P. My funky name's also starts with P

Q. I like to fight with my Brother

R. I hate insects.

S. I like painting and dancing. But more than that i Like blogging

T. Sometime i am egoistic especially at work.

U. I was the topper of my class.

V. If i am sad , all will know.

W. I can't keep secret but i really try not to let it leak out.

XYZ is for what i am trying to find out more, about me ofcourse....:)

Prathi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment