Follow Me!!

Friday, March 6, 2015

Dry Baby Happy Baby


Radhika was shopping in a Mall when she saw her best friend, Namratha. 

Radhika : hey Namratha, how are you?

Namratha: Hii Radhika. Long time. I am fine. How about you?  how is Anjali, your daughter. how old she is now?

Radhika: She is fine. She is nearing 2 now. what about your son. I think he would be completing 1 year soon. Is he as naughty as Anjali (winking)

Namratha: Yes Radhika, Amog is becoming naughty day by day. But there is something about him which I wanted to talk. Hey, are you free now? Can we go somewhere and have a chat?

Radhika: Yeah, sure, why not!. I just saw a coffee shop outside. Lets go there. We can have some snacks if you don't mind. All this shopping is making me hungry.

Namratha: I don't mind. Yes, this shopping has made me hungry too. Lets have that famous Pav Bajji which they serve!

At the coffee shop,

Radhika: So now when we have ordered our Pav Bajji, tell me Namratha what do you need from me? What is about Amog which is  worrying you?

Namratha:  Radhika, I don't know where to start. Amog is always crying. I can't find out what's wrong with him. It's usually during the morning hours, just after he wakes up. It's annoying & hurtful to watch him cry. I think he has started to get rashes.

Radhika: Oh gosh! Aren't you using Pampers dry pants? These are amazing diapers, especially during nights. They have dryness control gel lock system which avoids accumulation of moisture & hence reduces rashes. I assure you Namratha, this will reduce the crying. Also, as he is now above 6 months old, start feeding him with healthy food. This will make him more energetic & you can see the difference.


I remember with Anjali too, I had a similar issue. Its those difficult times where it is hard to decide from where to start. Anyways, when Anjali was 4 months old, I had to come to Bangalore to stay with my husband. I had to manage myself without any support or help. From the day I had come to Bangalore, Anjali became more silent. She used to enjoy 'Gagam style' songs & dance to that tune. But after she came to Bangalore, she started crying even when she heard the song. First, I thought that she missed my parents. But when my parents came during our holidays, her crying never stopped. My Parents got their pet dog 'Rocky' with them. She just loves him. But there was no reaction. And one morning I noticed it was the rashes which was creating this behavior. Then my doctor advised Pamper dry pants. It was amazing and I could feel the difference in a day or two. She started interacting and murmuring a lot. She even started interacting with our neighbor's kids. Even when she started crawling, I could see her eagerness on wanting to come to the kitchen where I am and wanting to do things as I do. 

Also Namratha, do check on Amog's eating habit. Make his tummy full. Few times kids act weirdly when hungry. They become restless due to it. Anjali used to throw stuff when she was hungry and it was a signal for us.

But once they are happy you can really see their fun activity & it can be sometime really funny.

I can reside you once such incident. My husband reads newspaper with his reading glasses on. He drinks his morning Tea with his paper. My daughter took her bangles; put it on her face as if wearing reading glasses, ordered me to get a cup of Tea (murmuring of course) and started reading the paper. She was not talking then & hence she started murmuring as if reading aloud from the paper.  Myself & my husband had a great laugh. When our kids are happy it's the precious time in our life. Isn't it?

Namirtha: So true Radhika.  I think I need to take your suggestion on the diapers. It might be the rashes which are making him cry. Because once I change the diaper he is fully active. He loves cricket & cars. He keeps playing with them if he is happy. But if he is crying, he throws it around. I surely will try your advice on using Pampers. Oh, what say, I will buy from that baby shop we just saw on the way.

Radhika : Sounds great. Do let me know the results.

Both Namratha & Radhika left the mall after few hours.

After a month, Both of them had planned to meet at the same coffee shop. Now Namratha was all happy

Namratha: Radhika!! Seriously, thanks for the advice. You were so true. It was the diapers, which were creating this restlessness. Now I can see Amog playing with his toys; murmuring with his dad and having a great time. He has started playing with water in the bathroom, which is a headache for me, but seeing him happy splashing all the water makes my heart bliss.

I think I soon will have  lots of happy fun stories to reside.

Radhika: Yes Namratha. You sure will.

This  blog post is written as a part of  a campaign held from Pampers (http://www.rewardme.in/tag/Pampers.

No comments:

Post a Comment