Follow Me!!

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Change ...In me which i notice today


Its was a sense that i actually thought i have not changed from the time i have been outside my house. Friends used to say "Putty. you have changed". I would say " No yer." But now, today i suddenly realized that "yes i have changed."Its a mushy feeling through.

Changes according to me is change from acting like a kid to a mature women. :). Good for you would be your comment.But for me its a different feeling ,...Losing the precious gold from my hand....and allowing it to become a diamond. I am happy to get a diamond althrough but i am sad about losing my gold too,.....

We have attic where we keep our house stuffs which we use it when we have a function at home. And mostly i used to climb up the attic and get thinks down or up easily. But now i have forgot how to go to attic with my Kid tactics. I forgot :-(.... And i have to use how adult get it,....Adult tactics i mean

I used eat anything which is my favorite, which i can do now too.The fact i cant be so is because i need to maintain my beauty you see where comes the consciousness of eating too ;-)

Need a write down all the preparation tips suggested and advised by all for my future steps,...especially if its something related to marriage,....ah god knows what and all need to be maintained ........yuak.....This never used to be there before :-(.........

I used to jump around the ralley like i was horse but now i can't...I am not allowed would be the exact fact,...Need to behave like a girl you see and not play :)

You would say good for you,...Now that you have turned into a human being than that immature kid....But being kid was fun and always will be, ....Have lost that enthusiasm and turning up to be a mature lady,...yuak,...no but i have to be a lady more than that,........I like but also i hate...

Without accepting the fact that everything changes, we cannot find perfect composure. But unfortunately, although it is true, it is difficult for us to accept it. Because we cannot accept the truth of transience, we suffer.

Prathi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment