Follow Me!!

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Insect's Love( I love them or they love me ,...Its in a confusion status!!!)

My childhood was one thing which i like the most in my life. I am sure everybody will agree, " how nice your child hood was and how you would like to be in that world." Any way what we have to accept is that the life which we have left behind cannot be re-brought again. But surly we can re-telecasted them as a memory anytime, anywhere.

One of the best incidents( i would say repeated ones) used to be " the re appearance of my so called enemies in front of me ",...insects. i was too scared of them and i really hated them :).But it was not the same from there side. They used to love me and used to come in front of me and scare me as they wished...huh!!!!

One truth, even now... i am scared too. ;-) . But i realized this time when i went home that i was not much in contact with them.was i ? Cant really think when i actually met them.... I mean it is around 1 - 2 years or so i have not met any cockroaches, spiders, lizards, frogs or rat [ except the mosquitoes,...;-). I do meet them daily ]. fascinating!!! but true. I just got all my memories back when i saw a spider in my bathroom the other day when i went to manglore.I don't want to say but i think i missed them so much. I was just staring for around a minute or so at it as if it was some " kumba ke mele main bichadi huai bhai !!!".. :).

It was so alike as the spider which survived around 6 months or so at my bathroom before. This happened when i was at my 9th. I used to be too scared to remove it. Firstly because it was very huge and creepy to look. It had some sort of skull drawn at its so called face. Secondly It was pregnant. You could say i had a kind heart of not to kill it. :) But ya i did said my mom to kill it once it had delivered( hee hee hee ).

Mom had clearly said she will not kill it in any case." when will you grow up. Kill it your self whenever it is ". Then i took the help of my little brother. He killed it ...when it was pregnant only. Sad ending through.....But he did give me a logical reason saying that a whole family would be creeping back of me if i let it give birth and all.So....So my little brother did played the assassinator part and very well indeed :).

Rat : Not much, but first time i did see it was at our store room, where in it had made its own small happy home out of my favorite old bag which i liked the most. Mom had a tough time chasing it and its pretty cute babies mostly because we found it in the dead of a night and top of it, i was screaming at the peak of my pitch. :).

I think this was the first and the last incident of rats we found at our home. It was the time when we first shifted from our old house to a new one. So at that time we didn't have any cats.This is where i love my cats.One life saver from these rats.But ,...ha there is a but you will see rat's dead bodies lying some where some times ;-).

One day it so happened that my mom opened the front door and found a dead rat, a very huge one and a tiny little cat, our cat, beside it. It was staring at my mom trying to say " Am i not strong ".....Mom was so much furious. huh !!!!

Cockroaches : I had ripped its body and studied all the parts, even then i have not got that braveness which will make me face it.

Our biology madam strictly said " Each and every one please get a cockroach for tomorrows class. I don't know how you will be getting it. But make sure each one of them have it. If you don't you will not get any attendance for tomorrow's session.And yes you will be out of my class " .
As i was one of the favorite students, i didn't wanted to make a bad impression.So. And yes once again Mommy came for help.Mom started to search all the shelf and drawers where she keeps her old book. We didn't get any. Then at around 10 in the night, Mom found one ugly looking cockroach ( Ugly because Its wings was torn apart, It had a very bad facial expression and i don't remember but it was looking weird from the normal looking cockroach ). Any way mom caught it and put it in the match stick box and i wrapped it in at around 2 plastic bag so that it doesn't escape :).

Finally when we reached the lab they took the match box from each of us and dropped all the roaches in a glass bottle. It was so creepy to look. 20 cockroaches in each bottle at least. and all roaches where like a ugly prisoners trying to run away. Then they pored the Anastasia liquid into a cotton bush and dropped it into the bottle. All the roaches got paralyzed, they where then kept in front of us for our study :)...........Creepy

Lizard : Don't ask. They have one sweet eye on me, they used to fall on me like once in a month. And i used to run to mom and dad asking my luck part comparing to the stars and the place where it had fallen. Didn't understand!!! Let me explain, There is a saying that if a lizard falls on you there is bad or good luck depending on some conditions. We have a monthly book called panchanga where in all these stuffs are mentioned. It will say if a lizard falls on your shoulder on Monday what is the indication of it and so on. Superstitions but i used to follow it especially if it had happened when it is nearer to exams :$

Frog : This is one which i hate the most and it which loves me most. It used to jump and come near me whenever i used to go to water my dear plants in my garden. I think there was that cursed prince who wanted a kiss from me to turn into a prince. Whatever i have not allowed it to do and i will never....even if that frog is turning into a prince. I just hate it. It is so slimy,..yak...

These are some incidents, I can recall. Any way without these insects my childhood world is incomplete. Good or bad my experience was a trilling one and surly it was because otherwise i wouldn't have landed in writing so much about them

Thanks, Insi

Prathi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment