Follow Me!!

Friday, August 14, 2009

Lazy or Late, Not sure !!....But utterly nonsense :)


World has turn down to electronics. and due to this, percentage of being lazy has increased :). Now when i am in this decade why should i be behind.Let me help in making the world even more digital. :)


I am always late to office. This is because of my laziness! or my insufficient time to solve my tiny little problems!.Not sure But i need a solution


Mostly i cannot compact my laziness and get up early at around 5 ' clock. I need a solution within the range of being lazy. Solution is electronics and computers. And if you ask me, the real inspiration is from a cartoon network show called "The Jetsons". Seriously guys, You need to see this show they have everything for being to be lazy and not getting late ;-).....Fully modernized digital era........waw......cool.....


Here, I have actually listed down 2 of my primary works which makes me late.Reading these activities, you may not be saying that i am lazy but the point i call it lazy because....... i used to do it before within this time range.So lazy or late these are 2 head eating activities.






1.Drinking a cup of milk every morning : That's the problem??...Not Specifically, But yes drinking hot milk. When i enter the kitchen of my PG, my cook realizes the need to boil the milk and gives me the perfect 75 degree pasteurized milk,...huh...:@


Now my Solution : I need a machine ( just like a coil with a space in the middle to keep my cup) which makes the milk cool and warm as per my tongue's adjustable temperature.It should first check the body temperature. Then in turn decide what's the exact temperature of the milk should be and yes it should retain that warmness of the milk for a fixed time :)...little bit scientific,....But it is to say that i want it to be neither too cold nor too hot ...........What's say!!!


2. I usually miss the bus ( 504 and 333P ) : The problem of missing is not because of me but the timing of these buses. I come at the exact time, i.e. the time they had arrived at the bus stop ....yesterday. But what to do BMTC buses are just like.. Cops in films.......... Never on time,.........


Now my Solution : I need my mobile to have a sensor attached which senses the presence of that particular bus.Sort of a navigator setup in those nokai mobile.I think you got my idea. It should generally say the wearabout of that bus and give me a beep when they are 3 km far away from my place :)...I can get ready you see at that time. ;-)....and you might ask why mobile??....No specific reason, I don't wear a watch otherwise i would have suggested that............


These are the primary 2 most important thing for me, currently and if i actually start thinking, i think i can get more.:)


At the end i would say i actually want that Jetson life where in they travel the world in light speed..... It will make my life easier. I can always come to office from mangalore ;-).


I know i am asking for too much but my heart some time wanders for the desire stuffs which some times, occasionally i achieve it by my laziness( and yes with condition of imagination and creativity )..................hee hee hee .............read it twice this line actually has a meaning :)


At the end i will just leave you with this Quote:

“I will act now. I will act now. I will act now. Henceforth, I will repeat these words each hour, each day, everyday, until the words become as much a habit as my breathing, and the action which follows becomes as instinctive as the blinking of my eyelids. With these words I can condition my mind to perform every action necessary for my success. I will act now. I will repeat these words again and again and again. I will walk where failures fear to walk. I will work when failures seek rest. I will act now for now is all I have. Tomorrow is the day reserved for the labor of the lazy. I am not lazy. Tomorrow is the day when the failure will succeed. I am not a failure. I will act now. Success will not wait. If I delay, success will become wed to another and lost to me forever. This is the time. This is the place. I am the person.”


Prathi :)


PS: Don't be confused. ;-)...Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment