Follow Me!!

Saturday, January 24, 2015

ASUS ASUS ASUS!!!


India has now turned to gadgets for easy and comfortable life. When we talk about gadgets we can't forget the companies which influence it. As the technology is revolutionizing we Indian's has also welcoming more and more gadget friendly companies and one of them is 'ASUS' also known as ASUSTeK Computer Inc.

A week before only, I had heard about ASUS mobiles from my brother and it's everlasting features when now I am introduced by ASUS team & Indiblogger on their new arrival Laptop/PC. 

Let me convey the incredible information to you too

1. The Sleek and Powerful ASUS EeeBook X205TA   
2. The Ultra-Portable and Perpetually connected ASUS All In One PC ET2040 

Features:

1.ASUS EeeBook X205TA - This eBook is feather light, looks like a purse for ladies, extremely sleek both in looks & price, outstanding battery life, has one year Microsoft office subscribed; best fit for modern day people for both work & play.

2.ASUS All In One PC ET2040  - This all in one PC have an incredible looks and I think the most light and portable PC ever which takes up minimum space, has a built-in UPS to prevent data loss, good for multitasking and hence a good performance & also has modern innovative gesture control technology. They call it as simple, versatile & powerful; I don't think in any product you could fit all these 3 words together. 


What do I think which fits me better??

As a lady, I would always prefer elegance over power; but here my difference stops as I feel both are fit for ladies and relates me.


  • I can relate Eeebook, as I always prefer light weight gadgets. I remember telling it to my friend, when she asked what criteria do you choose when selecting a laptop and I said Light weight. I also purchased my 1st laptop in such a manner it is easy to carry.
  • .Colors are next thing which gets attracted and this is annoying sometime especially when I go with my husband as he never understands. You know what I meant!! ;-)
  • Battery & Performance is a must. I don't know about others, but only when the laptop beeps 11% battery remaining, then I realize that I have not plugged in for charging. And, if any case you are in a location were the facility is of nil chance, you are doomed. Yes I can relate such incidents and I believe others have also experienced such situation. This Eeebook avoids that by giving up to 12 hrs of battery life, a whole day and too with great performance. How awesome is that!!!
  • Microsoft office: Long back, this was never the issue. Now when the  online market is building up, I think everyone wants to try out the treasure. And, so once the Free Microsoft office now comes with a money tag and especially if you buy a new laptop and find one month subscription only, it will make your heart hurt especially if you are working professional. This is an added advantage and that too at such a good reasonable price for the laptop itself i.e., 15K

Okay I liked Eeebook then why PC you ask!!!

  • During my childhood, PC came in to exist in Indian classrooms. From class 8th, in my school Computer class was just in the beginning stage, still emerging. And, once myself and my brother got well versed in controlling the so-called PC, we started demanding to get a computer at home. Hence, I believe it creates a sense of family even though now I prefer Laptop over PC.
  • I would love to gift it to my parents. I liked the two feature which made me think so 'Portable' & 'Big Screen'. This is what my age old parents would love too.
  • Once I have a family too, I would prefer it as along with ease it also has modern touch to it like handmade gesture technology, incredible response & space saving. Going on the speed of modern days, space can be a constraint and this PC helps me resolve it.
For both the gadget ASUS is the tagline and that brings in trust, reliability, design, Innovation and most loved by many customers. 

S given a choice I would like to try both :)


You can get more details on these 2 new gadgets in their respective links: ASUS EeeBook X205TA and ASUS All In One PC ET2040.

No comments:

Post a Comment