Follow Me!!

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

NY Resolution with Canvas Tab

Mohan was pretty uneasy at finding a suitable gift to his family. He had got a Kanchivaram Saree to his mother, a pair of spectacles to his dad, but couldn't decide on what to gift his little sister, Mohini. "She is in college, a dress would be useful & girls favorite. But she always complained about my choices" He thought.

Then on November , he had seen the new Micromax Canvas Tab P666 in the market. "It has a great feature with 5 mega pixel camera, 8 inch display, very good battery life , 8GB storage & affordable too. Why not buy something techno to my sister, she would love it" and decided to surprise Mohini.

Mohini was really excited to receive a Tab from his Brother and that too just before New Year Eve. She conveyed her excitement "Wow!! A Canvas Tab.... so convenient , multipurpose and portable. Tomorrow I am going to do some show off in college for sure. Thanks a lot Mohan Bhai"

Next Day was 31st December. On New Year Eve as all collage, there were events & contest held and It was a fun no lecture day. Mohini was flattering her new Canvas to everyone when her eye caught an extempore event. The topic of the day was "NY Resolution".  Mohini loved it and she wanted to participate. But she taught "This speech must be different. Why not I involve Canvas Tab in it"



Brief on that Speech :

New Year Resolution has now become a tradition in India, to make a self promise to ourself on improving our daily routine. But undergoing some changes to our life, means getting out of our lazy life tending to make things perfect.

We do have several resolution which on every 1st January we promise, but forget on the very next day. In such cases, we can use techno to help out. Consider my new "Canvas Tab" & will elaborate on how it can help me & my family drive our quest.

Resolution 1: Finding New Job: (Brother's Resolution). Every year he says that the company he is working sucks and wants to change. But he never gets the opportunity; he is always so busy with his work & hence no time on queuing up in his laptop for Job hunts. But this friendly affordable techno can help him achieve this.
Always be online in Job hunt portable, and never miss the opportunity of a highly paid employee scheme :)

Resolution 2: Make Bank work easy: ( Dad's Resolution) He is always running around the banks, asking for loans, deposits, withdrawals & etc etc which I am not aware. Now with canvas everything can be done by one touch, once we download to respective Apps, he can start his bank work @ home and that too with speed; as Canvas has the support of 3G.
Even there is no complains from dad as "I can't see those tiny letters in these screen" as the screen size is large. Cool na!!!

Resolution 3: Being a Instant Photographer: (My Resolution): I love clicking, I got a new camera for it. But those moments never come when I am with it. I get that chance only when I am out without it. This really makes me sick. I think this year , Canvas can help me with it. 5MB rear camera with 16M color depth, not to forget the very high battery life and wide screen to view, amazing.
Now don't forget to get my autograph if I become a professional one due to it.


So when are you buying your own Micromax Canvas Tab P666 to boost your skills?.....Go on Its New year's eve...I believe it's what a family can get influenced.


This Blog is written as a part of a Happy Hours campaign held by Indiblogger & Micromax Canvas Tab P666 on stating "how the lightning speed of the Micromax Canvas Tab P666 could help you achieve  New year resolution to rediscover your passion"

http://www.micromaxinfo.com/tablet/Canvas-Tab-P666

Embedded below a video of Canvas Tab P666

No comments:

Post a Comment